ABOUT TETRIS® MIND BENDER
TETRIS® MIND BENDER is designed to both challenge and entertain Tetris fans in unexpected ways. TETRIS MIND BENDER blends the much-loved TETRIS gameplay with new mind-bending twists. Clearing a line with a flashing Mino (i.e., a single block) will activate a temporary random MIND BENDER item that could either be beneficial or mischievous.
The goal of TETRIS MIND BENDER is to score as many points as possible by clearing horizontal lines of Blocks. The player must rotate, move, and drop the falling Tetriminos inside the Matrix (playing field). Lines are cleared when they are filled with Blocks and have no empty spaces. If a flashing Mino is cleared at the same time, you’ll activate a MIND BENDER item and receive a score bonus. The more MIND BENDER items you activate consecutively, the bigger the bonus; however, if you’re unable to activate a MIND BENDER item before the Mino stops flashing, your bonus potential will be reduced.
As lines are cleared, the level increases and Tetriminos fall faster, making the game progressively more challenging. If the Blocks land above the top of the playing field, the game is over.
CONTROL OPTIONS & SCORES
GENERAL GAMEPLAY INFO
• Traditional TETRIS gameplay with a new mind-bending twist that will test players in ways never before seen.
• Activate MIND BENDER items by clearing lines which contain a flashing Mino. This will introduce a wide variety of game-changing elements designed to challenge players in unique ways.
• MIND BENDER items include:
• BLUR – Minos inside the Matrix will fade away in a mesmerizing wave pattern.
• EROSION – Random Minos will disappear from within the Matrix.
• FISSION – Groups of Minos on each row will split and move to the outer walls of the Matrix.
• FUSION – Minos on each row will fuse together at the center of the Matrix.
• INVASION – New rows of Minos appear from the bottom of the Matrix.
• SHIFT – Minos on each row will neatly shift to the left or right side of the Matrix.
• SLOW DOWN – The speed of falling Tetriminos will temporarily decrease.
• SPEED UP – The speed of falling Tetriminos will temporarily increase.
• TURN – Entire groups of Minos turn upside down in the Matrix.
• TWIST – Entire groups of Minos twist from one side of the Matrix to the other.
• Activating MIND BENDER items consecutively will increase the multiplier which is key to earning a higher score.
• If the stack of Tetriminos reaches the top of the Matrix, the game is over!