Tetris Effect (PS4)
From deep beneath the ocean to the furthest reaches of outer space and everywhere in-between, TETRIS® EFFECT's 30-plus stages take players on a wondrous, emotional journey through the universe.
- From the people who brought you stylish hits like the award-winning Rez Infinite and Lumines: legendary creator Tetsuya Mizuguchi, and the developers at Monstars Inc. and Resonair.
- Includes the all-new “Zone” mechanic, where players can stop time (and Tetriminos falling) by entering “the Zone” and either get out of a sticky situation that could otherwise lead to “Game Over,” or rack up extra line clears for bonus rewards.
- Over 30 different stages, each with its own music, sound effects, graphical style and background that all evolve and change as you play through them.
- Fully playable on either a standard display (up to 4K and 60fps on a PS4™Pro), or optionally in mind-blowing 3D on PS VR.
- Fan-favorite modes like Marathon, Sprint, and Ultra, and all-new modes and other features to be revealed post launch.
- A player grading and leveling system as well as variable difficulty to encourage and reward replayability.
November 9, 2018